Twice outstanding 2014 and 2020 Outstanding term time childcare. I am a mother of 2 children Zara aged 15and Zach aged 13 and we live in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of the local schools. Our mornings are filled with trips to Upton country park, Toddler Groups, National Trust places, The Tank Museum, splashing in streams, beach, childminder meet ups - in fact anything your child is interested in! We go out whatever the weather and thought-out Covid we have rediscovered the natural world for an old fashioned childhood. In the afternoons we like to undertake craft, story time, garden play, cooking, role play or free play with any of the toys within the playroom. I’m very child led so will aim to do what your child enjoys to ensure they grow and learn in a warm and stimulating environment. I like to ensure the parents are involved in every part of their child''s day so I take lots of photos. I currently only work school term times.
- Venue address
- BH16 5LS
- Opening times
- Mon: 08:00-17:00
- Vacancy information
- Vacancies from September 2022
- School pickup
- Upton Infants' School : AM/PM
Upton Junior School : AM/PM
Upton Methodist Church Pre-School : PM
- Nursery/Pre-School pickup
- Pick up from Upton Methodist Church Pre-School Midday only
£4.60 per Hour
- Cost variations
- No charge for school holiday retainers, my holiday is only taken in school holiday terms so no costs for you, no charge for Bank Holidays. All outings included.
- Additional Information
- I hold an NVQ 3 in childcare and am an accredited childminder so I can take preschool funding. I have been rated 'Outstanding' twice by Ofsted for my services. Parents can use their Early Education entitlement at any time during opening hours. Transport available.
- Age Range
0 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months
Ofsted Registered Details
- Ofsted inspection result
|Date of last inspection||Inspection result||Ofsted report|
- Ofsted Report notes
- If a childcare provision is run by a school they may not be separately registered with Ofsted, therefore the link to their report will be for the school.
- Registration details
|Registration number||Ofsted registration date|
- Free early education places
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking availability information
- On site parking.
- Toilet facility information
- Ground floor toilet.
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Local Offer
- Support for children and young people with SEN and disabilities
- I currently have no SEND training but would be willing to learn new skills to aid your child. I''m a very outdoors setting with many trips and all children will be fully included within this and I would ensure it would be aimed at all levels to include everyone. The needs of the children who are new to my provision are identified through discussions with their parents/carers and any other professionals involved with the family - this enables me to identify the starting points in your child’s learning journey. Parents are given photos of your child''s day to see and feel involved with your child''s day. At the end of each term a developmental report is written for you to know how your child is developing and any areas we are working on. I am available for chats at the start and end of day but also via text, telephone or email to discuss the child. I am a small setting as such can offer a personal service to get the best outcomes for you child. Although I currently have no SEND training I would be willing to undertake training to help your child. I''m a very outdoors setting so you child would be including in everything.
- Record Last Updated
Most childcare providers listed in our directory are open and operating, however on occasions there may be a need to close for short periods on the advice of Public Health Dorset or due to staffing illness. Please contact providers with enquiries.
You are texting details about Mrs Zoe Pipe