Bere Regis Pre-School, ‘Pebbles’, is part of the Bere Regis Primary School (an Academy school), located within the main school building. Pre-school children are able to access our Wrap-around Care – please see website for details. Pre-school children may stay and attend lunch club after their morning session, prior to the afternoon session, or when attending for the whole day.
- Venue address
- BH20 7DB
- Opening times
- Mon: 07:45-15:15
- Vacancy information
Please phone for vacancies or to be added to our waiting list.
- Cost variations
- Certain discounts apply for siblings, children in receipt of Pupil Premium, etc. Please contact the school for details.
- Additional Information
Located within the single level main school building, the pre-school has its own large purpose-built rooms with adjacent quiet room, office and toilet facilities. A wheelchair-accessible toilet is also included in the facility. The outside area has shelters to allow free-flow access in all weathers, and our developing grounds have gardens, nature- and play areas. Our Early Years Manager oversees both Pre-school and Reception Class provision, resulting in smooth transitions from pre-school to primary education. Parents can use their early education funding at any time during opening hours.
- Age Range
2 years 0 months to 4 years 11 months
Ofsted Registered Details
- Ofsted inspection result
|Date of last inspection||Inspection result||Ofsted report|
- Ofsted Report notes
- If a childcare provision is run by a school they may not be separately registered with Ofsted, therefore the link to their report will be for the school.
- Registration details
|Registration number||Ofsted registration date|
- Free early education places
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fully accessible building and grounds.
- Parking availability information
- Parking is available on Elder Road, a short walk from the school entrance. Disability parking is available on the school site.
- Toilet facility information
- Wheelchair accessible toilet with shower.
- Other Facilities
- We aim to meet the needs of every child by tailoring the provision and environment to ensure that every child is fully included. We have single-level indoor and outdoor areas which the children can move freely between. Areas for quiet play, noisy play, water, reading, mark making, etc, are included in the facility.
- Record Last Updated
Most childcare providers listed in our directory are open and operating, however on occasions there may be a need to close for short periods on the advice of Public Health Dorset or due to staffing illness. Please contact providers with enquiries.